Monday, January 5, 2009

How it all started...

About seven years ago I got the bright idea of doing something with my garden. It all started when I was looking out my livingroom window and all I could see was a mud pit. I just couldn't take it any more... I wanted color... beauty and hummingbrids.

Now mind you I don't know a thing about gardening. I can't remember the names of plants let alone pronounce them. What's a annual or perennial? I had no idea... well I know what they are now.

I don't really follow any rules... I just do what feels right to me... and I make alot of mistakes. In the next few posts I will go back in time so you can see where I started... where I started again and where I'm headed for my garden in 2009.

So I hope you will join me in this crazy little journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment