Friday, December 13, 2013

I don't know if anyone is still following this blog. I just want to say hi to everyone and to let a very special blogger know that I received her email. You know who you are. Thank you for the kind words and for passing along a few of the comments. :-)

I am still gardening but it has not been my main focus. I have taken on a new hobby and it is taking up a lot of my time. I have started painting furniture. It's a long story. I have a Facebook page and my "About" reads....

https://www.facebook.com/BeachHouseDesignsbyLiisa
Beach House Designs ~
Recycle ~ Restore ~ Repurpose
for Comfortable and Casual Living 
Description
I love the look and feel of comfortable and casual living. My work is inspired by the thought of what my beach house would look like if I owned one. I love to take pieces of home decor and furniture that others have discarded and bring them back to life.
You can find me at the Paris Flea Market 4 days a month. Be sure to check out their website for more information. http://www.parisfleamarket.com/  

I hope everyone is happy and healthy. I wish you all a Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday if you don't do Christmas :-) Have a wonderful 2014.

If anything changes on the gardening front I will try and post, but for now it's the same old thing in the garden.
Oh and Mom's garden was a great success in 2013!

Love and Peace to you All,
Liisa

7 comments:

  1. Liisa, it was so nice to hear from you! Hey, I have a bathroom cabinet that needs painting. You don't suppose.....oh heck, I thought not ;-)

    Love ya, please keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy to see a post from you! sounds like a fun new hobby you have! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see you're ok and good luck with the new hobby1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jenny! I'm having lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete